Express Mobile Alerts:
Text SHOPEXP to 397737 to get text message alerts and coupons from participating Express. You will get up to 6 alerts per month. Message and Data rates may apply, depending on your wireless carrier plan. To stop receiving alerts, text STOP to 397737 at anytime. To get help, text HELP to 397737. You can also get help by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in this program you specifically authorize Express to send telemarketing communications using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice system. You are not required to sign the agreement as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. The person consenting to receive telemarketing communications also provides authorization for the specific telephone number that may be contacted via this program.
PARTICIPATING WIRELESS CARRIERS: Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Dobson, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon Wireless.
Welcome coupon of 15% off may only be used once and cannot be combined with any other store events or sales, offers or coupons. Minimum purchase requirement amount (where applicable) is net of any discounts and pre-tax. Coupon must be presented and surrendered at the time of purchase. Express, LLC and its affiliates are not responsible for, and will not replace, lost or stolen coupons. Not valid on Fashion Star® for Express merchandise, red priced items ending in $.99, previous purchases or watches. Any remaining value after purchase will not be redeemed for cash. Sales tax is not included in total minimum purchase requirement calculation. Taxes payable after coupon value is deducted. If you return a portion of your purchase a portion of the discount will be lost. Cannot be used as payment on an Express Credit Card account, redeemed for cash or used to purchase Express GiftCards. Reproductions of coupon will not be accepted. Valid only at Express and Express Men stores in the U.S. and Canada, and online at express.com. Not valid at outlet stores. Associates are not eligible.
Columbus, Ohio #ExpressRocks "VIP" Offer: Valid Now through October 31, 2013. In-store coupon may only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons, including but not limited to storewide offers. Not valid on red priced items ending in $.99 or previous purchases. Coupon must be presented and surrendered at the time of purchase. Express, LLC and its affiliates are not responsible for, and will not replace, lost or stolen coupons. Sales tax is not included in total purchase calculation. If you return a portion of your purchase a portion of the discount will be lost. Cannot be used as payment on an EXPRESS NEXT Credit Card account, redeemed for cash or used to purchase Express GiftCards. Reproductions of coupon will not be accepted. Valid only at the 3 Express locations in Columbus, OH; Polaris Fashion Place, Easton Town Center and The Mall at Tuttle Crossing. Not valid at any other Express locations, online at express.com or at Express Last Hurrah outlet stores. Associates are not eligible.
Other Terms & Conditions:
When you visit Express, with the help of our 3rd party authorized agents, we collect information (such as IP address, domain name, browser type, broad geographical information, site-navigation pattern, etc) to improve our website and to refine our marketing campaigns and promotions. We do not gather any personally identifying information about you when you visit this site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
We collect certain personally identifiable information when you sign in to the Express web site, register for on-line shopping, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, or request other services that require information, registration or subscription. This information may include your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and its expiration date, your birth date, your driver's license number and state of issuance to verify your identity. We also keep a record of your product interests and purchases on-line and in our stores, and automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser (including your IP address, Express cookie information, and the page you requested).
Express may also share aggregate site and demographic information (such as age, gender, types of products or services purchased, and Express navigation, usage, and page view). Such information does not identify any individual person and allows us to provide a more enjoyable online shopping experience.
Please be aware that our site may contain links to other sites hosted by third parties. Express does not control and is thus not responsible for the content or privacy practices and policies of such other sites.
You may, at any time, access and update or remove your personal information by contacting our Customer Support Team by clicking on "contact us" from any page on Express . In addition, if you prefer not to receive information from us, either through e-mail or regular mail, you may opt out of receiving these emails where possible from within the body of these emails or may send us an e-mail or call our Customer Support Team at (800) 647 – 0843 . Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks for your request to become effective. Thereafter, when you make purchases, we may still send you an e-mail confirmation and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular if we have other questions regarding your order.
- Users expressly agree that use of the service is at his or her sole risk. Neither Express, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensees, if any, warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free: nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, (or merchandise) provided through the service.
- The service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- In no event will Express or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or out of the breach of any warranty.
- Express neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the online service.
- Express does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the service and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between any user and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will Express, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party in connection with the service. Each user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the service, and users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
We aim to provide you with a safe and convenient online shopping experience. When placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the approved industry standard. To check the security of your connection, view the lower corner of your browser window as you place your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https".
Cookies also enable us to monitor and maintain information about your use of our site. The information we retrieve assists us with tracking your order, improving our site design, products, services, contests and promotions, and overall shopping experience.
Here are some quick and easy steps to ensure that your computer is enabling cookies.
For Netscape Navigator 6.2:
Under "Edit," select "Preferences." Select "Privacy & Security" from the left-hand menu. In the new window to the right, select "Enable All Cookies." Click "OK."
For Internet Explorer 5.0:
Under "Tools," select "Internet Options." Click the "Security" tab. Click "Custom Level" at the bottom of the window. Scroll down to "Cookies section. Select "Enable" from both "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer" and "Allow per session cookies." Click "OK."
Internet Explorer 4.0:
Under "View," select "Internet Options." Click the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down to "Cookies" section. Select "Always accept cookies."
Express reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will post those changes here. Express encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.
To contact us for further support: